- Emre Kurttepeli has been attended Kworks Demoday 3 event as Keynote Speaker.
- Emre Kurttepeli has been attended ” İş’ te Digital Meetings “
- Emre Kurttepeli, Attended as Keynote Speaker to Corporate Startup Summit 2017
- Emre Kurttepeli has been awarded as ’10 Business People who give direction to the world of Startups’ in Corporate Summit 2017
- Endeavor Chairman Emre Kurttepeli Realized Casecampus Spring 2017 Opening Speech.
Tag Archives: emre kurttepeli
Creating Turkey’s Largest Internet Portal | Emre Kurttepeli BS’90 Emre Kurttepeli knows his way around the Net. He launched Mynet.com—Turkey’s largest Internet portal— a decade ago by offering free e-mail to customers. The portal now has 18 million customers using … Continue reading
“On the internet, you have to do the best all the time. Therefore, I frankly can say that we listened to the internet users better and developed better products than our competitors did.” He is the son of the founder … Continue reading
Emre Kurttepeli founded Mynet.com in 1999 with an investment of 1 trillion Turkish Liras. At that time, most people thought that it was very risky. I performed one of the first interviews which were done with him. The father of … Continue reading
KURTTEPELİ: “THE INTERNET MARKET IS EXPANDING” Emre Kurttepeli is the creator of Mynet which is the first Turkish portal in Turkey. Mynet which he founded after he sold Fornet that was founded in 1996 with İzi Adato and sold to … Continue reading
The Turkish portal Mynet has 2,5 million registered e-mail users. Emre Kurttepeli who is the owner of Mynet and the Chairman of Turkish Internet Foundation says, “Many web sites selected advertisements as the unique revenue item. Everybody wanted to be … Continue reading