- Emre Kurttepeli; Mehmet Zorlu Foundation participated as Speaker at the Entrepreneurship Summit.
- Emre Kurttepeli has been attended R&D Innovation Summit and Expo event as Keynote Speaker
- Emre Kurttepeli has been attended Kworks Demoday 3 event as Keynote Speaker.
- Emre Kurttepeli has been attended ” İş’ te Digital Meetings “
- Emre Kurttepeli, Attended as Keynote Speaker to Corporate Startup Summit 2017
Tag Archives: internet
Creating Turkey’s Largest Internet Portal | Emre Kurttepeli BS’90 Emre Kurttepeli knows his way around the Net. He launched Mynet.com—Turkey’s largest Internet portal— a decade ago by offering free e-mail to customers. The portal now has 18 million customers using … Continue reading
“On the internet, you have to do the best all the time. Therefore, I frankly can say that we listened to the internet users better and developed better products than our competitors did.” He is the son of the founder … Continue reading
The Turkish portal Mynet has 2,5 million registered e-mail users. Emre Kurttepeli who is the owner of Mynet and the Chairman of Turkish Internet Foundation says, “Many web sites selected advertisements as the unique revenue item. Everybody wanted to be … Continue reading